Oracle Platform Services
Customizing Oracle Cloud Applications with SaaS Extensions
While Oracle’s Cloud Applications meet many business needs, there may be areas that the standard product may not cover. In these cases, SaaS Extensions can provide the required complete solution. They can complement Oracle Cloud applications and provide seamless navigation, security, and a consistent look and feel between the standard product and the SaaS extension. Oracle has strict guidelines for developing SaaS Extensions and eAppSys has extensive experience in this area.
Extending Oracle Cloud Capabilities with Custom Applications and Technical Support
In addition to SaaS Extensions, eAppSys can build more full-fledged applications that inherit the same look and feel as your Oracle Cloud applications. This can be useful in cases where you need more comprehensive functionality, and we can leverage tools such as Visual Builder and Apex to create custom solutions that meet your specific needs. Partnering with eAppSys helps ensure that your Oracle Cloud implementation has the features and functionality you need to support all your business goals.
As part of our services, we offer end-to-end technical support for all areas of application development, integrations, digital assistance, reporting, workflows and data migration services.
Benefits of a PaaS Strategy
A PaaS strategy is essential for companies that need to integrate on-premise and cloud applications. Some benefits of a PaaS strategy include the following:
- Provide enterprise-level capabilities for documents, process management and integration to connect hybrid systems
- Lower costs by leveraging platform capabilities essential for many businesses
- Provide agility, flexibility, and faster time-to-market for integrated solutions
By adopting a PaaS strategy, organisations can use the latest technologies and capabilities to support their business goals and stay competitive in the digital world. Our Cloud Consultants are Oracle’s cloud platform experts and are certified in all cloud services including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
Further, some potential requirements of a custom application may include the following.
- Integration with existing systems and data sources
- Improved data security and compliance with industry regulations
- Enhanced user experience and intuitive user interface
- Scalability and support for future growth and expansion
- Automation of manual processes and tasks
- Advanced analytics and reporting capabilities
- Customisable dashboards and visualisation tools for data analysis
- Mobile and remote access for users on the go.
- Facilitates effective Communication and Collaboration
- Access to data, models, and framework
- Flexibility to incorporate new modules for business functions
eAppSys Custom Application Design - Creating Unique and Personalized User Experiences
- Custom application design involves creating a unique and personalised user experience for custom software applications.
- It involves using user-centred design principles to understand user needs and then designing an intuitive, efficient, and effective application to meet those needs.
- At eAppSys, we deploy the latest tools and techniques in designing highly immersive and engaging user interfaces (UI) and user experiences (UX).
- It helps ensure that your customers are satisfied with the custom application because it is easy to use and intuitive.
- Our experienced designers and developers work closely with you to understand your business needs and use their expertise to create a custom app.
eAppSys: Custom Application Development - Tailored Solutions for Specific Business Needs
- Custom application integration involves connecting custom software applications with other systems, platforms and tools.
- It allows the custom application to share data and functionality with other applications, improving efficiency and enabling new capabilities.
- API integration is often used to achieve custom application integration, as APIs provide a standardised way for different applications to communicate.
- Our experienced developers seamlessly integrate custom applications with various systems, platforms and tools.
- It allows us to create highly customised solutions tailored to your exact business needs.
eAppSys Managed Support: Proactive Maintenance and Support for Custom Applications
- Our ongoing maintenance and support ensure that your applications function correctly and meets your business needs.
- At eAppSys, our experts provide regular proactive maintenance and support services to keep your custom applications running smoothly.
- Our maintenance and support services include monitoring the application for potential issues, performing regular updates and upgrades and providing technical support to end users.
- We also provide (CI/CD) pipeline services to keep the application up-to-date and ready for deployment.
- We strongly believe in working closely with our clients to ensure their success.