Oracle Cloud Application Extensions tailored to meet the specific needs of your business
Oracle Cloud Application Extensions are customisations or enhancements that can be added to Oracle Cloud Applications to meet a company’s specific needs.
These extensions can add new functionalities or capabilities to the Oracle Cloud Applications or to modify or customise the existing functionality to better support a company’s unique needs.
We develop Oracle Cloud Application Extensions and implement to extend the capabilities of various Oracle Cloud Applications, including E-Business Suite, Fusion Cloud Applications, etc.
Customising & Extending Oracle Fusion Applications for Seamless Processes
- Customisations, extensions, and integrations are essential for companies using Oracle EBS or Fusion applications to ensure end-to-end seamless processes.
- Oracle Fusion applications provide robust out-of-the-box functionality. But some areas may require changes based on the company’s needs.
- On-premises installations of Oracle EBS applications provide runtime and design time tools for customising and extending Oracle applications.
- All Oracle Fusion applications are built using Oracle Fusion Middleware, and user interfaces are typically implemented using Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) and standard Java technologies.
- However, Oracle is distancing itself from these traditional technologies and moving towards the Jet framework, using Visual Builder Cloud Service and Apex Cloud services.
- Oracle Fusion applications also use a common data model. That helps make customisations to one area available to all across the application.
- It allows you to add attributes to web-based view pages, mobile pages, and associated reports.
Developing Oracle Saas Extensions for Fusion Applications
When designing and developing Oracle SaaS extensions for Fusion Applications, you must keep the following key considerations:
- The company’s specific needs and goals
- The data and applications involved in the extensions
- The scalability and flexibility of the extensions
- The company’s security and compliance needs
eAppSys Application Extension Support
At eAppSys, we offer expertise in complex business process automation, application extensions and legacy application integrations and man integration-as-a-service cloud platforms. We have developed various reusable assets based on our experience with other customer implementations. Our services cover the entire digital life cycle, from assessment to implementation, migration, upgrades & support, including CI/CD pipeline.