We are looking for a Project Manager – Oracle ERP to deliver customer projects relating to Oracle ERP solution.In this role, you will be responsible for
- The successful delivery of the project leading up to implementation and support engagements.
- Ensuring project tracking, management reporting.
Please see the following link Project Manager – Oracle ERP
- Ensure various phases of the project are planned and agreed – Requirements, Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Handover.
- Ensure project delivery within scope, time, and cost, meeting the quality constraints.
- Track key project deliverables to satisfactory closure from the customer.
- Conduct daily scrum / stand-up meetings at start and end of day to assign tasks, monitor, and update progress on the tasks.
- Knowledge of a. Project Management domain b. Flowcharting c. Content creation.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Good experience of working in matrix organization
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or Bachelor in Engineering (similar degrees).
- Note: Excellent and / or consistent academic record from 10th Class onwards (6.5 GPA and above).
- 3 to 8 years of technical experience in developing and delivering Oracle ERP/ Cloud Financials or Supply Chain modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, PO, OM, INV).
- Proficient in delivering SDLC development projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Working with service delivery, cross functional and business teams in complex environment.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.