Oracle Integration Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for an experienced Oracle Integration Cloud Solution Architect to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing integrations between Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and third-party applications. As a key member of our team, you will work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design integration solutions that meet those needs.
- Design, develop and maintain integrations between Oracle Integration Cloud and third-party applications using web services, REST, and SOAP.
- Identify technical design requirements and create detailed integration specifications.
- Provide technical leadership to developers and team members.
- Mentor team members and provide guidance on integration best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful integration delivery.
- Assist in defining integration project scope and estimates.
- Manage integration project delivery and ensure timely completion of milestones.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for integrations.
- Participate in peer code reviews to ensure high quality of deliverables.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of Oracle integrations.
- Conduct performance testing and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Must have designed 3-5 integrations with High-Volume message flow between systems.
- Implement Throttling at any/different levels in Oracle Integration Cloud, such as API requests, message processing, and connections to external systems.
- Strong hold on REST APIs of Oracle Integration Cloud to automate business processes and integrate applications.
- Implement CI/CD for Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Design Disaster Recovery (good to have).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Hands-on experience designing, developing and implementing Oracle Integrations with Oracle ERP Cloud & EBS is a must.
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT industry, with at least 8 years of experience in Oracle Integration technologies.
- Strong experience in developing web services (REST, SOAP) and familiarity with cloud configuration and setup.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations with third-party applications.
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, XSLT, and JSON.
- Experience with integration patterns such as file-based, message-based, and API-led.
- Familiarity with integration security protocols such as OAuth, SAML, and SSL.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Location: Hyderabad, India
- If you have a passion for designing and developing integration solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team at eAppSys, please apply online using below details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.