Oracle Fusion Cloud Technical Lead
The Oracle Fusion Cloud Technical Lead is responsible for analyzing business requirements and developing technical design solutions using Oracle PaaS services. They will maintain technical documentation, mentor and coach team members, and manage the delivery of quality client deliverables.
- Analyze business requirements and develop technical design for solution implementation using Oracle PaaS services.
- Maintain technical documentation for design, test scripts, user guide, and installation documents.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in building extensions through UI, Integrations, APIs & Reports
- Mentor and coach other team members on technical issues.
- Ensure delivery of quality client deliverables and manage project lifecycle tasks and deliverables (design, build/configuration, training, testing, deployment, support).
- Develop and maintain Oracle cloud database schema, tables, and views.
- Manage Oracle SaaS security configurations and conduct SIT and UAT.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 5-7 years of technical design/development/systems integration experience in Oracle ERP solutions, with 5 years of hands-on experience in Oracle EBS R12/Oracle ERP Cloud (SaaS) projects.
- 2 end-to-end Oracle R12 & Cloud implementations, rollouts, or upgrades as a technical lead role.
- Consulting or Product Management experience is required.
- Technical expertise in Oracle EBS & Oracle Cloud ERP areas, including Visual Builder, Apex, BPM, and integration tools.
- Strong knowledge of XML and XML Publisher, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, and RICE components.
- Experience in data model design and PL/SQL API development for interfaces.
- Familiarity with BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow Builder, Shell scripts, and Java (nice to have).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Oracle SaaS security configurations and Sys Admin.