- Collaborate with business analysts, functional team to understand business / functional requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement customizations, extensions, interfaces, and reports using Oracle tools and technologies.
- Drive and delivery in-house and Client POC projects.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for Oracle EBS system.
- Excellent working knowledge in Oracle Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, API, OAF (Oracle Application Framework), SOA, Workflows, Rest API, BI Publisher, and OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud).
- Build complex Oracle RICE components using PL/SQL and SQL.
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS modules, such as Financials, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management, or Manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree (in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related stream)
- 8 to 10 Years of technical experience in implementation / support of Cloud Fusion/ Oracle EBS R12 in the areas of SCM, Finance, Projects, & HCM