- Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements, processes, and objectives related to Oracle EBS implementations.
- Configure Oracle EBS modules based on business requirements, including setup, validation, testing, and documentation.
- Conduct and drive business process analysis and gather functional requirements to design and configure Oracle EBS modules.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for Oracle EBS systems, including monitoring, system enhancements, and user assistance.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle SCM module.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle EBS implementation, configuration, and support projects, including system setup, data migration, and testing.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Application Architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Management/ Accounts/ Commerce/ Science/ Engineering)
- Optionally Master’s in Business Management & Administration
- 8 to 12 years of firsthand experience in implementation / support of Oracle Applications R12 in SCM.