- Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements, processes, and objectives related to Oracle EBS implementations.
- Generate functional specification, system configuration and system test plan document.
- Configure Oracle EBS modules based on business requirements, including setup, validation, testing, and documentation.
- Update system test plan execution document with evidence of testing performed.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle EBS implementation, configuration, and support projects, including system setup, data migration, and testing.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle ERP SCM module.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Application Architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Management/ Accounts/ Commerce/ Science/ Engineering)
- Optionally Master’s in Business Management & Administration
- 4 to 6 years of firsthand experience in implementation / support of Oracle Applications R12 in the areas of SCM.